29 June 2009

Princess Fiona

After enjoying the festivities for Memorial Day, we all headed to the church that I grew up in for some water and pie, a fundraiser put on by the Women of the Church.

And along comes this girl. She is so stinking cute. But I recognized her from somewhere.

I'm sure you will recognize this girl too even if you have never met her in your life.



Doesn't she look like Princess Fiona from Shrek? Maybe Shrek and Princess Fiona's child?



I'm not trying to be mean because she is the most adorable little girl you will ever meet, but I have never ever in my life met someone who looks almost identical to a cartoon character. Apparently she's stopped A LOT by professional photographers asking for her picture basically anywhere they go. She's stopped in airports, amusement parks, even walking along the side of the road.

She and my Mom were partners in a church play not too long ago and became fast buddies.



I just want to squeeze her checks!

1 comment:

Pam said...

How adorable! YOu are SO right - she does look like the famous princess! (I bet she'd be hired at Disney World when she's older!)