06 May 2009

Preview

So I told you last week that I had this amazing opportunity to assist a pro photographer at a dual ceremony wedding in Boston on Saturday May 2.

It was just an amazing experience. Both photographically and personally. I learned a number of things that enhanced my photography skills while experiencing a Hindu wedding ceremony. Just amazing!

I took well over 200 pictures and I don't have all my pictures, but they are coming from the photographer (as part of our agreement, the pictures I took are my property and can be included in my portfolio!!!)

So I don't want to post pictures of the days events until I have all pictures in one place...but I will leave you with a taste of what I did!


These cuties were involved in both Catholic and Hindu ceremonies!

Namrita, the beautiful bride! Check out her jewelry and the Henna on her hands and arms!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun. Can't wait to see your photos and to read all about it.
The bride's dress is SO pretty. I love all the Henna on her hands and arms. I can't imagine how long that must have taken.

Pam said...

Can't wait to see the rest - those two are amazing! Love the lighting on the bride and the shimmery dress - just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh I just tagged you on a little meme on my blog.

Anonymous said...

grasteAquarse [url=http://manatee-boating.org/members/Order-cheap-Codeine-online.aspx]Order cheap Codeine online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-buspar-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Buspar without no prescription online[/url]