11 May 2009

8 Things!

I was tagged by my blog friend, Jessica!

8 things to which I'm looking forward
1. Singing in this week's Seacoast Community Chorus concerts (Friday and Sunday!!) We're singing songs from Broadway and TV!
2. Heading to PA over Memorial Day weekend with my MIL.
3. Selling our condo
4. Ground breaking of our house!
5. Moving into said house!!!
6. Being a Mommy (but not for a few more years!)
7. Getting back into my work out routine
8. Having all my craft stuff organized and accessible in said house!

8 things I did yesterday
1. Ate MultiGrain Cheerios on the couch
2. Sang in church
3. Ate brunch with my husband at a local eatery, Weeks.
4. Went grocery shopping
5. Took a nap
6. Went to the in laws house
7. Crossed the stream between my in laws house and our property (where said house will be built some day!!!)
8. Ate a chicken salad sandwich at my husband's grand parents house.

8 things I would like to do
1. Build our house
2. Pay off all our debt
3. Find a way to get to my parents house in less time driving!
4. Go to California again to visit my Dad's brother, one of my Mom's brothers and my senior year college roommate.
5. Live in Rome, Italy, again
6. Buy (and use) an around the world plane ticket - I would start in Boston, fly to London, take the Chunnel over to Paris, backpack around Europe (mainly France, Italy, Spain (the islands), Greece and Germany), fly from Europe to UAE, then onto Hong Kong, heading south to Australia and finally ending my flight in California where I would take a train from California back to New Hampshire!
7. Hire a house keeper
8. Make cakes and take pictures for a living!

8 shows I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Ugly Betty
3. The Office
4. 18 Kids and Counting
5. Little People Big World
6. Table for 12
7. The Hills
8. Keeping up with the Kardashian's

8 people I tag
1. Pam
2. Dawn
3. Kelly
4. MckMama
5. Nicole
So that's just 5 - anyone else who reads this can tag themselves if you want!

No comments: