12 May 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I know this post is 2 days late, but I have a good reason. My Mom's present for Mother's Day was delivered yesterday to her office and she sent me pictures of it last night!

Every year I struggle finding something to give my Mom - her birthday is 1 month after Christmas so I spend the entire year thinking up things I could make or give my Mom.

A few weeks ago Danny and I were at a Church party and one of the guests brought a HUGE Edible Arrangement. And that was when I found my Mom's Mother's Day present.

My parents LOVE fruit and I wasn't sure if she had ever seen a fruit bouquet before. So I ordered her this simple Bloomin' Daisy arrangement. You can get the fruit dipped in chocolate and attach other items to the package, but I wanted a simple arrangement.

Here's the arrangement all wrapped up for delivery.

The arrangement unwrapped and ready to eat!!

I think my parents had fruit last night for dinner!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I have always wanted one of those myself -- I bet she LOVED it!

Anonymous said...

Yummy I would love to get one of these. Maybe when Mabry is a little older...ha! I bet your Mom loved it!